So you know:
Who we are, What we do and where we do it.
And you want to join us? Great!
There are a few rules we need to explain to you first, These rules are here to govern us, and to ensure the safety of all VIP Loungers.
- Be respectful, polite and courteous towards others at all times.
- No discriminating against race, religion, sexual orientation or ethnicity - The VIP Lounge has a zero tolerance policy on bullying and/or discrimination
- If you want to speak to someone privately, contact them publicly first
- No swearing unless you are in a room to do so.
- If you have a problem, contact an Administrator or Committee Member.
If you are found to be in breach of any of the above rules, you will be suspended immediately pending further investigation. Disciplinary action will be decided by the Committee at the next committee meeting, Actions to be taken as decided by the Committee are as follows:
1) Found Not Guilty.
2) Found Guilty, and given a warning.
3) Excluded from The VIP Lounge as a whole.
If you feel upon receipt of the committee's decision that you have been treated unfairly, you have the right of appeal within 28 days. The committee will then invite you to appear before it, where you can present your evidence, and then the matter will be reconsidered.
Any further decision reached made by the committee at that occasion will be final, and there will be no further redress of appeal.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Listen to our radio stations:
Find out more on The VIP Lounge Radio Website
- Join us on TeamTalk for a chat
Find out more on the TeamTalk page
- Join our Facebook Group:
Click here to be taken to our Facebook page
- Join our WhatsApp rooms:
Find out more on the Whatsapp page
- Keep an eye on the Events Page, which will list upcoming events, and write-ups of major events we go to.
Visit the Events Page
- Contact us and find out about becoming a partner, or offering opportunities to our Loungers.